Friday 18 June 2010

Random rambling from MBL


So, AT emailed me earlier this week and said it's my turn to write on here. But the thing is, I have no idea what to write about!

I don't know whether to write what's been happening in the past couple of months, or just ramble and put some random stuff so then I know I've done what I need to do :P.

Anyway, decided to just ramble, and before I forget, started a new blog! It's called For the Love of Non-Canon (it's linked), there are so many blogs out there that cover everything within the fandom, or some specific part e.g. The Major (lets face it, we can NEVER get enough of the Major), but this blog is based on everything Non-Canon. We have themed weeks, which is basically a week dedicated to one character and we find a load of fics and rec them and interview authors etc. who write something with that character.

This week is Carlisle week, so we're finding pictures of Carlisle and posting them, as well as finding other non-canon fics and posting them. This is the first week of us posting something everyday, and I love it, it's hard work, but it's so worth it in the end!

So to anyone who reads this blog, please check it out, leave a comment or something, or even follow us :), or send us your favourite non-canon fics, we'll post them, :)

So enough about the blog, I might have bored you to death with that. Other good news... I've finally had my operation, 15 months is wayy to long to wait for one, I even took pictures of my knee, how lame is that?? Before and After shots, it's hilarious, but I'
m so glad that I can walk now, run, skip, star jumps (I had a major wack out yesterday doing all of them), it's just amazing on how two weeks after my operation I'm doing all of them already!!!

The last 15/16 months have been really hard on me and my family, and to be honest, I don't think I could have gotten through it without all my friends, especially the rehab girls, AT, Sheree, Rags, ILWA, Frenchie, KC, VampsHaveLaws, Allysue, and most importantly Detochkina and Sobriquett. These girls rock, no joke, but when things have been seriously bad, and I just feel like giving up altogether they were always there picking me back up again, I can't thank you guys enough for all the help you've given me in the past year and a half, and know that if there is anything I can do, let me know!


BEWARE-RANDOM RAMBLE

Sometimes I don't know if I'm taking on too much, I mean I have three fanfics, the blog, Picprompt, two novels, beta'ing, and I've kinda accepted someone's request at co-writing a fic with her. AGHHHHH *pulls hair out*, maybe I need to organise things, and do things straight away and leave the writing until I have time or something, I don't know, but I really need to sort myself out. Maybe take myself out of the fandom for a while? Actually, no. I tried that and I didn't last a day. Urm... Any tips?


Man rant

So coming to the end of my post, and I promised Shereebedee that I'll rant about guys. So here it is.

Men are stupid, pathetic creatures who are just there to tear us down when we're vulnerable. There may be good guys out there, but where the hell are they? In Sheree's case, I wanna hunt down anybody who hurts her coz she's an awesome person and I hate hearing/seeing her hurting, I wanna kill the people who hurt her and I'll be really happy, in my case, I have stalkers, guys who are insensitive jerks who post on my facebook wrong things that my family shouldn't even see, I mean who the hell does that?! I think that both Sheree and I, and whoever else who is having guy problems... we should just forget about men altogether and just be happy with who we are, and live life the way we want to, that may include getting with guys ;) but at the end of the day, things with guys always end in tears.

To people who are Happily Married/in a relationship, you're the lucky ones and make sure that they don't hurt you and if they do... we're here for you :)

Kind of a lame rant or what?! lol.

End of rant

But if anybody is interested in following me on twitter I am @miss_bekki_lou, the blog address is: http://fortheloveofnon-canon.blogspot.com/, my pen-name on FF.net is Miss-Beckie-Louise and yeah that's about it.

So if you read this, thank you, if you just glanced at this, then you've probs saved yourself so good on you!

Anyway, laterz ;)

MBL xoxoxoxoxox


Coz I'm so lovely ;) (Laugh it up ppl) I'm leaving this post with a couple of hunky pictures ;)


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely things you said here and the things you always say about us, bawling like a baby now. lol.

    As for the men, I know I am one of the lucky ones even though sometimes I look at him and I just want to smash his face in with a frying pan. Regardless, you are spot on to say we need to be happy by ourselves and will that we will always have each other.

    Best of luck with the blog and welcome as an affiliate to rehab. As for the taking too much stuff on when you figure out what to do to make that easier, pass it around. I'm sure there are lots of us that could use a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Beckie!! Let me know when you guys are having your Jasper week!!! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEEETTEERRRRRR!!! That pic of Peter is so much better than that pic of Jackson... Sorry, Ally ;) (And I'm only talking about those pics, not them in general ;) )

    Very well said, Beckie, very well said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do guys :) next week is Peter Week (as in Peter and Charlotte :P) and then I dunno, but I'll keep you guys informed! :D

    and I can't get onto rehab chat anymore :( Flash has pulled a belly up. BOO

    But yeah, thanks for the comments guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post MBL!! I just checked out your blog and there is a lot new stuff going on and it all looks really nice!! :d

    ReplyDelete